Infants grow and learn every day. Around the Clock Child Care Center provides a safe and nurturing “home away from home” where infants can explore and make new discoveries. Young children learn through play, and we are designed to provide infants with skills that serve as building blocks for a lifetime of learning. We appreciate you trusting us with your infant’s care and education, and we’re committed to making this first transition away from home easy and natural for you and your baby.
Our Infant Care Program features:
- Nurturing, personal care that builds your infants self esteem
- Regular teacher-child interactions that spark curiosity and socialization
- Playtime and experiences that help boost cognitive and motor skills
- Age-appropriate materials and equipment that support learning and development
- Regular teacher- family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
- A safe daycare environment where your infant has the freedom to move and explore
- Safe Sleep Guidelines that meet those of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Our five areas of focus give your baby endless opportunities to learn and grow:
Communicating With Others
Around the Clock Child Care Center helps your infant learn to engage with others.
We talk to your child; communicate verbally and though non-verbal gestures; tell stories and sing songs to model conversational skills; and use picture books to build associations between sounds, objects, and words.
Building Brain Power
We prepare your infant to think and reason.
We help your child explore the concepts of cause and effect, trial and error, and object permanence through play; provide a variety of materials of different colors, sizes, textures, and shapes; and encourage the use of all five senses to discover the world.
Making New Friends
Around the Clock Child Care Center lays the foundation for your infant to develop trusting relationships.
We respond to your baby with sensitivity and attention; use words, facial expressions, and eye contact to communicate; and use family photos to promote self awareness and provide continuity with your child’s home.
Growing a Healthy Body
Around the Clock Child Care Center helps your infant improve mobility and coordination.
We support your baby as he or she rolls from side to side and learns to crawl, stand, and walk; support the development of motor skills with blocks and shape boards; and meet your child’s individual needs for rest and nutrition.
Around the Clock Child Care Center encourages your child to express individuality.
We provide paint, crayons, and other tools to promote artistic exploration and creativity; support imaginative play with photo cards and puppets; and encourage self-expression through movement and music.
1. We believe that children learn best through discovery and exploration. This means we may get messy! Please send your child in old, comfortable clothes and comfortable, well-fitting shoes. We go outside each day if the temperature is above 40 degrees and it is not raining.
2. Parents provide all diapers, extra changes of clothes, blankets and any other supplies the child may need. Everything must be clearly labeled with child’s first and last name.
3. You must be on time. Baby Barn closes at 5:30 pm. You will be charged $2.00 for every minute that you arrive past that time.